For more information or to schedule a tour of our facilities,
please contact Saint Paul’s Church offices at 706-724-2485.
The Berlin Room is a 1,074 square-foot meeting room/reception hall with views of Augusta’s Riverwalk and the rose garden at Saint Paul’s Church.
- 1,074 sq. ft. total event area
- Rectangular in shape
- Room Dimensions – 30’ x 35’
- State of the art audio/visual equipment
- Projector and screen for presentations (presentation computer not provided)
- Windows have retractable shades to limit sunlight during presentations
Equipment included with the rental of the Berlin Room:
- 39 – round 5’ tables
- 5 – round 6’ tables
- 24 – round 4’ tables
- 14 – 6’ x 2.5’ rectangular tables
- 300 chairs
All of equipment above will not fit in the Berlin Room, but is available for use.
Other facility features include:
Large (5’x 6’) and easily accessible – Ideal for caterers and vendors moving products/equipment
Approximately 100 spaces on-site, including handicapped parking and ramp
Additional free parking on street and nearby lots
Large, new handicapped accessible restrooms on same floor
Water fountain outside restrooms
A commercial-grade kitchen is available for use with an additional fee. The kitchen associated with the Berlin and River Room can be rented for use. The kitchen boasts numerous professional features.
- Full Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen
- 6 Burner Vulcan Range
- Commercial Warmer
- Convection Oven
- 500 lb. Scotsman Ice Machine
- Reach-in Freezer
- Reach-in Cooler
- Hobart Commercial Dish machine