You’ll find us on the Riverwalk at Sixth and Reynolds Streets, next door to River Place Condominiums on the Savannah River and four blocks from the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center. The Church is across the street from the Augusta-Richmond County Museum.
Contact the church office at (706) 724-2485 if you have any questions.
- Exit onto the Riverwatch Parkway (exit 200) and head south toward downtown Augusta.
- The Riverwatch Parkway will end at the intersection with 15th Street.
- Continue straight; you will be on Jones Street. Turn left at 13th Street.
- Turn right at Reynolds Street (next right).
- Continue on Reynolds Street; the church is on the left between 7th and6th streets.
From Washington Road
- Take Washington Road south toward downtown Augusta.
- Washington Road becomes the Calhoun Expressway; take Calhoun Expressway until it ends.
- The Calhoun Expressway becomes Greene Street. Take Greene Street until it intersects with 6th Street.
- Turn left on 6th and continue until it intersects with Reynolds Street.
- The church will be visible on the left.
From Aiken, SC
- Take US 1 (Aiken-Augusta Highway) toward Augusta.
- Take the 5th Street bridge exit and cross the Savannah River.
- Turn right on Reynolds Street and continue one block.
- The church is on the right.
From North Augusta, SC
- Take Georgia Avenue toward downtown Augusta and cross into Augusta on the 13th Street bridge.
- Turn left onto Reynolds Street.
- Continue on Reynolds Street; the church is on the left between 7th and 6th streets.